Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is delighted to announce its 15th Anniversary with “HARD ROCK PATTAYA. LIVE.” concert on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at the hotel during 6pm – midnight.
Featuring the very best Thai artists including;
- Rasamee Isan Soul; renowned singer/song writer from North-East Thailand. Her music is a unique mixture of traditional Mor lam-Jariang and Soul. Rasamee calls her singing style “Isan Soul”
- The Mousses; Thai Pop and teenage icons; well known for their hit songs Jeb Tee Tong Roo, Namta Tee Hai and their latest hit “Mai Pen Rai”.
- Stamp Apiwat; famous Thai Pop Singer/Songwriter and coach on the high-rating TV show, The Voice. Stamp is recognized for his impressive performances, featuring vocals that are unsurpassed.
- Slot Machine; Thailand’s greatest Rock Band now together for 10 years, Their fifth album, ‘Rainbow’ includes the hits and which has had over 62 million hits on YouTube. The band was also recently awarded the prestigious “Prudential Eye Award”.
- Nui Amphol; Nui well known for his hit “Right Handed Rocker” and lead singer of the Thai Rock band, “Micro”, now embarking on a solo career, his enthusiastic performances in the 80s and 90s are legendary.
- DJ Gramophone Children; Bangkok based electro-funk artist from Thailand’s Kitsch Cat Records.
- Early Bird (until October 10, 2016) Bht. 1,300 net including 1 soft drink
- Normal Prices : Bht. 1,500 net including 1 soft drink
*Part of Proceeds from the concert will be donate to the hotel’s charity projects including;
H.R.H Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Charity Fund to help Thai people improve their living conditions and standard of education, the project also include programs to assist the Thai youth in remote areas of the country, Hard Rock Heals Foundation; Hard Rock’s Global charity that aims to improve lives through the power of music, Rock The School; A program to support school students in Grade 7 through to grade 12 (Age 13-18) from low income backgrounds by granting funds for their education through a committee formed by the hotel executives and school officials, Rock The Lunch; The hotel’s Monthly activity to visit the selected school which have a limited budget for children’s meals to host them lunch and Rock The Farm; the hotel’s Green initiative according to Hard Rock’s Motto, Save the Planet.
Join us to rock your heart out and celebrate Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya’s 15th Anniversary.
For more information, ticket & room package’s booking, please call 038 428 755 or visitor